måndag 8 augusti 2011

Card for kids, Tuesday trigger: squares to cherish

Made a childrenscard which a compete with in some different competions. The cute elephant on the card is Hero Arts stamp and their challenge this month is card for kids, creature or making a scene. 







The sketch I got from Cardpatterns 127. I think these are great inspiration and help to choose how to make your cards. Thank you!!!






For the first time I make a tuesday trigger on Moxie Fab World, lucky this one is for two weeks!!! I was inspired by there picture of the wonderful squares and added one on my picture. My thougt went to babies and I used this to a childrenscard. Actually my sons one years birthday, which is coming up soon. Here is the wonderful trigger. I just love these wonderful pictures :)





Tip!? I wanted to make the numberdie in foam but none of colours I had matched. So I placed a adhesive foam on the back of the cardstock before I cut the die. Had to use my scissors on the cover but I was satisfied with the result because it cut thru the cardstock and foam.


Hugs
Elin

Paper: Panduro Hobby, Bazill
Stamps: Hero Arts
Die: Nellie Snellen, Quickutz
Bling: Magnolia (ribbon)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you covered a lot of ground with this one. I love the little square you added. Perfect for a baby card.
    TFS
    Ang

    SvaraRadera
  2. Kortet är fantastiskt fint, underbara färger och snyggt gjort.

    Många kramar
    Maarit

    SvaraRadera
  3. how super sweet! love this card and your take on the trigger.

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is adorable! I just love your little crocheted square and pom-pom ribbon. Perfect for a little one!

    SvaraRadera
  5. What an adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    SvaraRadera
  6. LOVE your take on these challenges! Great card!

    SvaraRadera
  7. love that you used the granny square in this. super sweet card!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...